This first video will explain exactly what your representation options are when you are headed into a family law case for divorce, custody, modifications, or enforcement actions and how much it typically costs to get through a family law matter.
- What is a Parenting Plan?
- Getting your ex to pay for healthcare expenses
- Applying for a default judgment
- Free legal Advice|How to Think Like a Divorce Lawyer.
- The Parenting Coordinator: When you can’t get along
- Figuring Arizona Child Support
- What is a Certified Legal Document Preparer?
- 4 Ways to Reduce the Cost of Your Divorce Attorney
- Navigating Resolution Management Conferences
- 3 Ways to Save Money During Your Divorce