Now that you have learned your representation options and the costs associated with those options, it’s time to apply your situation to the information you have learned. In this lesson we talk about gathering and accessing your resources and strategy before you determine the right representation for you.
- Rules for conflict resolution
- Dealing with teenagers during divorce
- What is a Parenting Plan?
- Getting your ex to pay for healthcare expenses
- Applying for a default judgment
- How to Think Like a Divorce Lawyer
- The Parenting Coordinator: When you can’t get along
- Figuring Arizona Child Support
- What is a Certified Legal Document Preparer?
- 4 Ways to Reduce the Cost of Your Divorce Attorney