The IDoOver.life website and mobile application are composed and operated by I Do Over, LLC, an Arizona entity and/or its affiliates. Collectively these will be noted as I Do Over and idoover.life™ (“IDO”).
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE GOVERNED BY THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES IN GLOBAL AND NATIONAL COMMERCE ACT.
THESE TERMS and CONDITIONS CONTAIN WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT LIMITS OUR LIABILITY TO YOU. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND IN THEIR ENTIRETY, AS USING, ACCESSING AND/OR BROWSING OUR WEBSITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND TO EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE EXIT OUR WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT USE, ACCESS AND/OR BROWSE IT FURTHER.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2) Use of the Services
3) Third-Party Providers and Links
4) Proprietary Rights and Intellectual Property Rights
5) Website Disclaimers and Liability Limitations
6) DMCA Notifications of Claims of Infringements
8) Terms and Termination
9) General Provisions
“Affiliate” means any entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the subject entity. “Control,” for purposes of this definition, means direct or indirect ownership or control of more than 50% of the voting interests of the subject entity.
“Contractor” means I Do Over representatives.
“Malicious Code means viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses and other harmful or malicious code, files, scripts, agents or programs.
“We,” “Us” or “Our” means AccesslegIDOocs.com.
“Your Data” means all electronic data or information submitted by you.
- USE OF THE SERVICES
AccesslegIDOocs.com is a self help platform for accessing court forms and self help information. ALC is not a law firm and no legal advice may be given nor does any Attorney-Client relationship exists. IDO should not be used as a substitute for seeking legal advice from an Attorney.
Court Forms vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Forms may be updated or revised occasional in accordance with those revisions. IDO makes no guarantee that the forms are current and correct. It is your duty as self representing to verify this with the court clerk in the County of filing.
We shall: (i) provide to you basic support for our website at no additional charge, (ii) use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for: (a) planned downtime, of which we shall give at least 8 hours notice via the website, or (b) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of government, acts of nature such as: flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems (other than those involving our employees), or Internet service provider failures or delays, and (iii) provide these goods only in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations.
You shall (i) be responsible for Users compliance with this Agreement, (ii) be solely responsible for the accuracy, quality, integrity and legality of your data and identity, and of the means by which you acquired your data, (iii) use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use, and notify us promptly of any such unauthorized access or use, and (iv) use the website only in accordance with the applicable laws and government regulations. You shall not (a) make the forms available to anyone other than you, (b) sell, resell, rent or lease the forms.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the IDO Services, including your content and data, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
Part of your agreement with IDO is that you will not use the IDO website for any purpose that could be deemed unlawful or is prohibited by the terms, conditions, notices, and policies of IDO. Users agree that all information given is true and agrees not to falsify any information provided to IDO. You may not use the IDO website in a manner which could/may damage, disable, overburden, or impair any aspect of the IDO website, the network or networks connected to the IDO website, or interfere with any other party’s ability to use or enjoyment of the IDO website. Any unauthorized attempts to gain access to the IDO website, or other individual accounts, any computer systems or networks connected to any IDO website, through any means, including; hacking, password mining, data scraping, or any other means, is strictly prohibited. Further, you may not in any way attempt to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made public/available, through the IDO website.
Age and Residence Requirements
You must be 18 years of age or older to register for an account for use of the Website and purchase our products. Your account may be terminated without warning if we believe that you are under the age of 18. In consideration of your use of the IDO Services, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving the IDO Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the IDO Service’s registration form (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or IDO has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, IDO has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the IDO Services (or any portion thereof).
IDO Website Content and End User Agreement
3.THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS AND LINKS
Any other acquisition by you of third-party products or legal services, including but not limited to Third-Party Applications, and any related implementation, customization and other services, and any exchange of data between you and any third-party provider, is solely between you and the applicable third-party provider. We do not warrant or support third-party products or services. No purchase of third-party products or services is required to use our Services.
Review of your-self prepared Legal Forms and Attorney Access Services
IDO’s platform provides our customers an online legal platform for basic legal informational forms through its automated software solution to individuals who choose to select and prepare their own legal forms. Nothing published on I Do Over is anything more than informational in nature on common legal topics.
IDO provides fill in the blank style legal forms and the software portal for self-help informational purposes only. It is your sole responsibility to select the correct forms for your specific legal needs. IDO cannot guarantee that all its forms are current and up to date. Legal forms are provided on a best effort basis and should be verified as to the correct jurisdiction and correct version of the form for your needs. That may be verified at the court in which you are filing in.
IDO may not provide you any legal advice and may only assist with your self-help services at your specific instructions. IDO is not a lawyer, law firm, legal services provider, or a legal referral service, and is not acting as your Attorney, and is not a substitute for an Attorney or law firm. IDO will not give you any legal guidance. You may wish to hire outside legal counsel to advise you. For an additional fee, your documents may be reviewed for grammar and spelling by a certified Legal Document Preparer licensed in Arizona. A legal review may be performed by an Attorney you hire or you may inquire at www.mymodernlaw.com to seek legal assistance.
IDO is not allowed to engage in any practice of law and is specifically prohibited from offering any consultation, advice, instructions, analysis or recommendations for any document selection or any legal options.
Your use of this website is not any attorney-client relationship. You may engage your own counsel for any legal advice or guidance. IDO provides only the documents for your selection. Any communications with I Do Over are not protected by the attorney-client privilege nor any work product doctrine.
Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall IDO be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, IDO services. You specifically acknowledge and agree that IDO is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user.
- IDO is not responsible for any inability to access our services, temporary or otherwise. IDO is not responsible for any errors made in our service. By using IDO you acknowledge the fact that not all errors, omissions, and problems can be detected by IDO and its editors.
- IDO does not warrant that the functions contained in its website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected.
- IDO is not responsible or liable for any inability to deliver materials to us.
- IDO is not responsible or liable for any inability to receive materials from our service. This includes interruption of email transmission, invalid or incorrect email addresses, inability to view or print completed forms or materials, and errors or omissions by the IDO staff.
- IDO has links to Internet sites maintained by third parties. IDO does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, IDO disclaims all warranties. IDO does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected. IDO does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You (and not IDO) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair or correction.
4.PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Reservation of Rights. Subject to the limited rights expressly granted hereunder, we reserve all rights, title and interest in and to the Services, including all related intellectual property rights. No rights are granted to you hereunder other than as expressly set forth herein.
Restrictions. You shall not (i) permit any third party to access the Services except as permitted herein, (ii) create derivate works based on the Services, (iii) copy, frame or mirror any part or content of the Services, other than copying or framing on your own intranets or otherwise for your own internal business purposes, (iv) reverse engineer the Services, or (v) access the Services in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, or (b) copy any features, functions or graphics of the Services or (c) data mining purposes.
Operation. IDO reserves complete and sole discretion with respect to the operation of the website. IDO may, among other things: (a) make available to third parties information relating to IDO and Users; and (b) withdraw, suspend or discontinue any functionality or feature of IDO. IDO assumes no responsibility or liability for any content or activity, lawful or otherwise, occurring at any time on IDO’s website or by any user.
Content. Statements made in websites, blogs, newsgroups, message boards, email, forums, conferences and chats reflect only the views of their authors. Users or Representatives appearing on IDO are not authorized IDO spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of IDO.
When you register with IDO, you acknowledge that in using the IDO Services to send electronic communications, you will be causing communications to be sent through IDO’s computer networks, in the United States and portions of which are located abroad. As a result, and also as a result of IDO’s network architecture and business practices and the nature of electronic communications, even communications that seem to be intrastate in nature can result in the transmission of interstate communications regardless of where you are physically located at the time of transmission. Accordingly, by agreeing to this Terms of Service, you acknowledge that use of the service results in interstate data transmissions.
Testimonials. IDO has the right to use your statements and feedback as posted testimonials on our website but we will limit use of the name to first name only.
Copyright. The entire contents of IDO website are copyrighted as a collective work under the laws of the United States and other copyright laws. IDO holds the copyright in the collective work. The collective work includes works which are the property of the Information Providers which are also protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You may display (conditional upon any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material) and download portions of the material from the different areas of IDO solely for your own non-commercial use, unless otherwise permitted. Any redistribution retransmission or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from IDO.
Other Sites. You are encouraged to use discretion while browsing the Internet on searches initiated at IDO. IDO links may lead unintentionally to sites containing information that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. It may also lead to sites which contain inaccurate information, false or misleading advertising, or information which violates copyright, libel or defamation laws. IDO and information providers make no representations concerning any effort to review all of the content of sites linked from its website. IDO provides links only as informational in nature.
5.WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
- We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content or form posted on the Website or in connection with the Service, whether made or caused by users of the Website, Members, our advertisers, developers or corporate partners or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the operation of the Website or the Service.
- We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of user communications. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof. We are not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer equipment belonging to any user of the Website, or any other person related to or resulting from use of the Website, downloading any materials on or from the Website or otherwise in any way in connection with the Service. The Website and the Service are provided “AS IS” and, except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, we expressly disclaim any warranty of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Website or the Service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or from or through the Website or the Service shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- Some of the Services may be subject to additional posted conditions. Your use of those Services is subject to those conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by reference.
- NO attorney-client relationship exists from use of these Services.
- The content available through the website is the sole property of IDO or its advertisers, suppliers or licensors. All material published on our site, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips are protected by patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Except as otherwise explicitly agreed in writing, the content received through the site may be downloaded, displayed, and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only. Content owned by IDO or our advertisers, suppliers or licensors may be subject to additional restrictions. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, reverse engineer, create derivative works of, broadcast, circulate or in any way exploit any of the materials or content received through the site to anyone without our express prior written consent.
- You may be exposed to content that you find offensive, indecent, or objectionable or that is inaccurate, and you bear all risks associated with using that content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
- Our site may contain links to other sites owned by third parties. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites has posted. We have no control over sites that are not ours, and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Our inclusion on our site of any third party content or a link to a third party site is not an endorsement of that content or third party site.
- By using this site, you agree under penalty of perjury to make the following statements:
- I am of legal age to view material discussed above, in accordance with the laws of the region in which I reside.
- Any material that I am viewing is exclusively for my own personal use and I will not give, sell or otherwise provide any of it to anyone else.
- I believe I have the unalienable right to read and/or view any type of material I choose.
- I am aware of the standards of my local community with respect to the materials offered on this site; I am familiar with the materials offered by this site; and I represent, warrant and certify that the links, information, and use of materials on this site do not violate any standard or law that applies to me. In the event that a law that applies to me comes in to affect that would prevent me from viewing material on this site, I agree to no longer access this site.
- I recognize that this site has no control over the content of websites which are listed or linked on it and that it takes no responsibility for the content of those other sites.
- By viewing and/or using this site, you agree that IDO will not be liable for any commercial loss; inconvenience; loss of use, time, data, goodwill, revenues, profits, or savings; or any other special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages in any way related to or arising from your use of this site. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless IDO, its employees, directors, shareholders, members, officers, agents, representatives, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all claims, losses, damages, causes of action, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to or arising out of your use of the site, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to your use of the site.
- We and our advertisers, suppliers and licensors provide this website on an “as is” and “as provided” basis, without any warranty or condition of any kind, express or implied, and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of non-infringement, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and availability of the site or services. Some countries do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. We make no representation that the site and/or services will be uninterrupted or error, force majeure, bug or virus free and shall not be held responsible in any way or by any means, either directly or indirectly, for any communications difficulties, access delays, any interruption and/or data delivery, non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction, or events.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we shall not be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, special, or punitive damages or lost or imputed profits or royalties arising out of your use of this site or any goods or services provided, whether for breach of warranty or any obligation arising therefrom or otherwise, whether liability is asserted in contract or tort (including negligence and strict product liability) and irrespective of whether you have been advised of the possibility of any such loss or damage. You hereby waive any claim that these exclusions deprive you of an adequate remedy. In no event shall either party’s aggregate liability arising out of or related to this agreement, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of liability, exceed the total amount paid by you hereunder in the 12 months preceding the incident.
- Use of our site is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our site.
- You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of our site, services or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- You will indemnify IDO for any expenses IDO may incur resulting from your violation of this Agreement, including, without limitation, any fines, fees, legal expenses, and labor for investigation and resolution.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IDO AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE BY LAW. IN NO EVENT IS IDO OR ITS SUPPLIERS LIABLE FOR ANY BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST PROFIT, REVENUE, DATA OR DATA RECONSTRUCTION, OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF IDO OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF IDO, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE SHALL NOT EXCEED $500.00.
6.DMCA NOTIFICATIONS OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify our agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement (“Agent”), at our “Contact Us” page
Please provide our Agent with the following Notice:
- Identify the material on our site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
We will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
As used herein, “Confidential Information” means all confidential information disclosed by a party (“Disclosing Party”) to the other party (“Receiving Party”), whether orally or in writing, that is designated as confidential or that reasonably should be understood to be confidential given the nature of the information and the circumstances of disclosure.
Without limiting the above, we shall maintain appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of Your Data. We shall not (a) modify Your Data, (b) disclose Your Data except as compelled by law or as expressly permitted in writing by you, or (c) access Your Data except to provide the Services or prevent or address service or technical problems, or at your request in connection with customer support matters.
The Receiving Party may disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party if it is compelled by law to do so, provided the Receiving Party gives the Disclosing Party prior notice of such compelled disclosure (to the extent legally permitted) and reasonable assistance, at the Disclosing Party’s cost, if the Disclosing Party wishes to contest the disclosure. If the Receiving Party is compelled by law to disclose the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information as part of a civil proceeding to which the Disclosing Party is a party, and the Disclosing Party is not contesting the disclosure, the Disclosing Party will reimburse the Receiving Party for its reasonable cost of compiling and providing secure access to such Confidential Information.
8.TERMS AND TERMINATION
A party may cancel its services at any time, or (ii) if the other party becomes the subject of a petition in bankruptcy or any other proceeding relating to criminal, insolvency, receivership, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of creditors.
Software Malfunction or Website Interruption
IDO will make its best efforts to maintain its products and services as operational at all times. We are not liable for any known or unknown interruptions in our products, the website or its services. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless IDO, its employees, directors, shareholders, members, officers, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all claims, losses, damages, causes of action, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to or arising out of any software malfunctions or website service interruption, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to your use of the site.
By visiting this website you agree that in all matters relating to this website, you shall be governed by the laws of Arizona, United States, as applicable. You may not use this website if law prohibits you from doing so in the Country in which you reside. Each party agrees to the applicable governing law above without regard to choice or conflicts of law rules, and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the applicable courts above. Each party hereby waives any right to jury trial in connection with any action or litigation in any way arising out of or related to this Agreement.
Mandatory Binding Arbitration
If a disputed issue is not resolved within ten (10) days, then the resolution of the dispute shall be referred to an Arbitrator chosen by the parties for mandatory binding arbitration. If the parties are unable to resolve any dispute with the assistance of the Arbitrator within fifteen (15) days of the appointment thereof, the dispute shall be settled by binding arbitration. The award of the arbitration shall be final and binding upon the parties, and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction. The venue for any arbitration hereunder shall be Arizona, United States. Nothing in this section shall defer or interfere with the entitlement of either party to obtain injunctive relief.
Except as otherwise specified in this Agreement, all notices, permissions and approvals hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given upon: (i) personal delivery, (ii) the second business day after mailing, (iii) the second business day after sending by confirmed facsimile, or (iv) the first business day after sending by email (provided email shall not be sufficient for notices of termination or an indemnification claim). Notices to you shall be addressed to the system administrator designated by you for your relevant Services account, and in the case of billing-related notices, to the relevant billing contact designated by you.
Notices should be addressed via our Contact Us page.
This Site is a Venue
We are not involved in the actual transaction between users even though we may provide products and services. As a result, the quality, reliability, safety or legality of these is the responsibility of the user.
Any unauthorized use of our computer systems is a violation of this Agreement and certain federal and state laws, including without limitation the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030 et seq.), relevant state statutes and the laws of the other states and territories of the USA and other countries. Such violations may subject the offender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
Neither party is liable for an omission or delay in the execution of its obligations hereunder caused by an event beyond its reasonable control. The time for the performance of the obligation that is so delayed shall be extended by a reasonable time, provided that payments shall not be delayed.
If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the provision shall be modified by the court and interpreted so as best to accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in effect. The provisions of this Agreement pertaining to Confidential Information, privacy, and use restrictions shall survive the termination of this Agreement. Other sections pertaining to rights and obligations which by their nature should survive termination are hereby confirmed to so survive.
You shall pay on demand all of our reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by us to collect any fees or charges due us under this Agreement. Any disputes that may arise from these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the Laws of the United States and subject to the Jurisdiction of the Arizona Courts via mandatory binding arbitration.
This Agreement contains the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, purchase orders, understandings, proposals, negotiations, representations or warranties of any kind whether written or oral. No oral or written representation that is not expressly contained in this Agreement is binding on either party.
Neither party may assign any of its rights or obligations hereunder, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of the other party (not to be unreasonably withheld). Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may assign this Agreement in its entirety, without consent of the other party, to its affiliate or in connection with a merger, acquisition, corporate reorganization, or sale of all or substantially all of its assets not involving a direct competitor of the other party. A party’s sole remedy for any purported assignment by the other party in breach of this paragraph shall be, at the non-assigning party’s election, termination of this Agreement upon written notice to the assigning party. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement shall bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their respective successors and permitted assigns.
This Agreement, including all exhibits and addenda hereto, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, proposals or representations, written or oral, concerning its subject matter. No modification, amendment, or waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and either signed or accepted electronically by the party against whom the modification, amendment or waiver is to be asserted. However, to the extent of any conflict or inconsistency between the provisions in the body of this Agreement and any exhibit or addendum hereto, the terms of such exhibit, addendum shall prevail.
Termination/ Access Restriction
If you have questions or concerns regarding these terms, you should email IDO at our “Contact Us” page.